JOB DEVELOPMENT AND COACHING
What is Job Development?
Job Development involves assisting individuals in skill development needed for employment. Once in a job setting, job coaches accompany participants to the place of employment to provide on the job training and immediate feedback.
What Pathways will do...
• Create and update resumes
• Develop interview skills, secure employment, and manage retention.
• One-on-one job coaching to individuals who have been hired by an employer.
• Utilize job task analysis and coaching plan
• Act as a liaison between the individual and employer.
• Assess potential issues or areas of concern raised by the individual or employer.
• We use a person-centered approach to job coaching because all individuals need different supports.
• Use natural support within the environment
• Build interpersonal and communication skills